Juliana Crawley, MAP
(Masters of Applied Psychology)
I’m a people person. I love life, my husband of 19 years, my 3 daughters (18yo, 16yo and 13yo, all born in July and a surprise toddler son who is 3 1/2 yo), our rescue, Stella (we think she is a golden retriever and collie mix), healthy living – physical, mental, emotional.
I have spent the last 17 years working part-time with my husband in his bankruptcy law practice. I’m blessed to have some amazing people in my life who support and encourage me. My goal is to share my experiences and the things I learn and think my readers may benefit from. I enjoy learning and teaching, so this is my medium for sharing with you.
My best days include:
- taking (Juice Plus+)
- playing games with my toddler
- listening to my teens
- communicating well with my husband
- exercising for 30 min
- drinking 1/2 my body weight in ounces
- choosing foods with fewer preservatives; food God gave us from the Earth
- limiting my sugar intake
- being productive with law firm duties while working from home
- writing daily (I’m working on a fiction book too)
- giving generously
- being intentional with my thoughts, words, and actions
- laughing often because it feels good
- focusing on the positive
- loving those around me the best I can!